Our Reimbursement Process
The team at SCC is passionate about ensuring our clients get the treatment they need. We can provide you with the resources you require to submit your insurance claims for our services.
Going to an out-of-network therapist can come with several benefits. They can provide highly personalized services, quick booking and more frequent sessions than in-network providers. For people that are looking to use insurance benefits for counseling, some out-of-network services are eligible for partial reimbursement.
Will I Be Reimbursed for Out-Of-Network Therapy?
In most cases, yes. Stanford Couples Counseling can submit your claims for out-of-network insurance reimbursement. This process means you will need to pay your therapist for the entire session when you receive their services, but your insurance company may be able to send you a check to reimburse a portion of the cost. At SCC, we use Reimbursify to manage the reimbursement process.
How Does Reimbursify Work?
Reimbursify is a service that allows us to submit reimbursement claims for you should you choose to opt in. Reimbursify offers many benefits, including:
- Fast turnaround times: Your claim is optimized and processed quickly with Reimbursify. The mobile app bypasses paper forms, getting your claim to your insurance company sooner than if you had sent it through the mail.
- Acceptance everywhere: Reimbursify works with any private insurance provider. Whatever company you use, Reimbursify ensures you have the opportunity to get your money back.
- Guaranteed delivery: Your claim will go straight to your insurance provider, skipping past the slower mail options. You can rest assured knowing your claim will end up in the right place.
- Full reimbursement return: Every cent of your insurance reimbursement will be sent back to you. Reimbursify does not take any percentage, nor does SCC.
- Frequent status updates: Reimbursify offers real-time updates so you can follow the status of your claim at every step. It enables you to know exactly when you will get your money back.
- A comprehensive claims history: Every claim you have submitted is organized into one place. Reimbursify will also display the status of each claim so you can stay up to date.
By using Reimbursify, you will enjoy fast and timely reimbursements. Using Reimbursify is simple:
- Pay your therapist after a session and receive a receipt.
- Let SCC submit your claim to your insurance provider on the Reimbursify mobile app.
- Wait for updates about your claim.
- Receive reimbursement from your insurance provider.
We Care at Stanford Couples Counseling
At Stanford Couples Counseling, we ensure quality care from our licensed therapists. You can visit us in-office or take advantage of our online therapy services. We’d like to help you choose a specialized therapist to fit your needs today.